•·.·°¯`·.·•مـنـتـدى إيـرآســـآ درنـة •·.·°¯`·.·•
{ نورت } ... آلمنتدى ضيفنآ آلكريمـ
{ نورت } ... آلمنتدى ضيفنآ آلكريمـ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ايراسا .::. شعارنا درنه للجميع و بالجميع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Always Be a Human

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam
عضو
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam

عدد المساهمات : 71
نقاط : 128
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2009
العمر : 64

Always Be a Human Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Always Be a Human   Always Be a Human Emptyالجمعة مارس 06, 2009 7:49 am

When young, I climbed a palm tree once using my hands and knees. I fell down and nothing shown. Surprise! It was all because I put my right hand on a chameleon unconsciously when I was a few inches to pick the targeted dates. Since then I decided to write about that experience and others to teach myself how to remember my first lessons. Do you think that can happen to anyone? Now, I'm still thinking, but decided not to imitate a reptile's creeping since then.By meAhmed Attia H. Elimam
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://mathaba.net/authors/elimam/
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam
عضو
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam

عدد المساهمات : 71
نقاط : 128
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2009
العمر : 64

Always Be a Human Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Objectivity   Always Be a Human Emptyالأحد مارس 08, 2009 4:21 pm

True Short Story

Demonstration: subjecting the seven standards of textuality seems to be the best objective way to engage the text, the encoder, and the decoder in going in-between the surface and deep structure.
Cohesion: ‘I’ refers to absolute subjectivity (text-type privacy).
Coherence: relations of cause and effect can help easily reaching intended concepts.
Intentionality and acceptability: the intention is pragmatic though the choice of text and way of steering the text in a manner favorable to gain a response.
Informativity, situationality and intertextuality: the context of situation leaves some good space for inferencing which has made the text readable though intendedly very precise.
Here, from a rhetorical point of view, the text has been manipulated many times so as to compact all elements to a higher level though informal in general.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://mathaba.net/authors/elimam/

Always Be a Human
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
•·.·°¯`·.·•مـنـتـدى إيـرآســـآ درنـة •·.·°¯`·.·• :: •·.·°¯`·.·•درنة بكل آلآلوآن •·.·°¯`·.·• :: درنه الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: