•·.·°¯`·.·•مـنـتـدى إيـرآســـآ درنـة •·.·°¯`·.·•
{ نورت } ... آلمنتدى ضيفنآ آلكريمـ
{ نورت } ... آلمنتدى ضيفنآ آلكريمـ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ايراسا .::. شعارنا درنه للجميع و بالجميع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

From my experience as an instructor

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam
عضو
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam

عدد المساهمات : 71
نقاط : 128
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2009
العمر : 64

From my experience as an instructor Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: From my experience as an instructor   From my experience as an instructor Emptyالجمعة مارس 05, 2010 4:39 pm

I and the Other
Careless I was... While he hardly tried to be my Other… At the beginning, I didn’t notice that…only after, when experience was my first adjective.
The tone of voice tells more while I ask … what provokes the reverse to be my Other. In between, I experience the joy of gaining success when I buried the Other whose nature was only to impress while knowing that I am cuter and his defining entity. At the end, I found out that taxonomy and contradictions can no longer open new horizons for more comparison between I and the Other whose hatred will be his poison. Namely, it is my non defining who will always be the margin for his best fools as I am the ooriginal text he can t read.
[b]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://mathaba.net/authors/elimam/

From my experience as an instructor
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
•·.·°¯`·.·•مـنـتـدى إيـرآســـآ درنـة •·.·°¯`·.·• :: •·.·°¯`·.·•درنة بكل آلآلوآن •·.·°¯`·.·• :: درنه الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: