•·.·°¯`·.·•مـنـتـدى إيـرآســـآ درنـة •·.·°¯`·.·•
{ نورت } ... آلمنتدى ضيفنآ آلكريمـ
{ نورت } ... آلمنتدى ضيفنآ آلكريمـ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ايراسا .::. شعارنا درنه للجميع و بالجميع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Familiarization with Arabic texts

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam
عضو
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam

عدد المساهمات : 71
نقاط : 128
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2009
العمر : 64

Familiarization with Arabic texts Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Familiarization with Arabic texts   Familiarization with Arabic texts Emptyالأحد يناير 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Familiarization with Arabic texts from a translational perspective is analytically to seek the linguistic competence that can be implemented objectively. Precisely when such an argumentative text and an author are both involved in the reproduction of an effective Arabic translation. In the preceded sections, Edward W. Said who is the text writer has given a priority in order to see how his writing style is viewed among reviewers and critics. As Said argues, analysing his words seems difficult as these words connote a relentless character and utmost an intellectual whose linguistic knowledge looks incomparable. In this study, Hatim’s (1997) practical guide would be negotiated in details, for its being one of the many that this contrastive study has found reliable and approachable. Newmark (1988b:16) says, “The authority of the text is derived from good writing”, he adds that

the point is that ‘expressive texts, i.e. serious imaginative literature and authoritative and personal statements, have to be translated closely, matching the writing, good or bad, of the original…, have to be translated in the best style that the translator can reconcile with the style of the original.

In this concern, structural and grammatical differences among languages impose difficulties in the process of translation. For instance, if a translator does not consider the structures and norms of the target language, then s/he may fail to convey the message of the original. This is a clear indication to the complexity of the process of translating. The translator may enjoy the stylistic beauty of a text, as to be creative in reproducing on the target language reader an effect that can be compared to the original. What matters most, as it is the case in such argumentative text, is the choice of approach, whether to translate literally or not. It seems exceptional that the translator can be able to transmit Said’s eloquent style in argumentation into the Arabic language. 
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://mathaba.net/authors/elimam/
Reemas
عضو نشيط
Reemas

عدد المساهمات : 142
نقاط : 195
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/12/2009
العمر : 35

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Familiarization with Arabic texts   Familiarization with Arabic texts Emptyالأحد يناير 17, 2010 9:04 pm

B.i.o.n ur words 1drfl . Gr8 Gr8 Gr8
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam
عضو
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam

مُساهمةموضوع: Please, it s impercieptable !   Familiarization with Arabic texts Emptyالخميس يناير 21, 2010 8:11 am

"B.i.o.n ur words 1drfl . Gr8 Gr8 Gr8"Please, make it explicit (easy 2 be understood) to me first and to all readers of this section> It seems as if a cross-word Puzzel~~~!?Thanx 4 the contribution and for ur being coorperative.Ahmed A. Elimam 
الفارس الارجنتيني
عضو جديد

عدد المساهمات : 33
نقاط : 82
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/12/2009
العمر : 31
الموقع : جار القمر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Familiarization with Arabic texts   Familiarization with Arabic texts Emptyالخميس يناير 21, 2010 6:48 pm

thanks for this information my lord because it meant alot for me.you right
but ithink that theres ahuge difference in the same time
because you cant translate the text as alateral
in this way you lose the taste of the
meaning.
Reemas
عضو نشيط
Reemas

عدد المساهمات : 142
نقاط : 195
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/12/2009
العمر : 35

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Familiarization with Arabic texts   Familiarization with Arabic texts Emptyالجمعة يناير 22, 2010 2:10 pm

sorry. yes we are not in chat messenger. replay my contribution with coordinatelY. B.i.o.n ur words 1drfl . Gr8 Gr8 Gr8 mean believe it or not your words wonderful . great great great .  
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam
عضو
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Familiarization with Arabic texts   Familiarization with Arabic texts Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 03, 2010 6:56 am

On behalf of the readers of this section, I say: thanx for the explanation and more 4 the contribution.
النورس

عدد المساهمات : 3
نقاط : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/02/2010
العمر : 51

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Familiarization with Arabic texts   Familiarization with Arabic texts Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 09, 2010 2:58 pm

نشكرالأخ أمين المكتب الشعبي بنغلاديش الدكتور احمد الامام على مايقوم بها من طرح مواضيع قيمة ، ، وهذا ليس بغريب عليك فقد عملت على تقديم العديد من المساعدات لحل مشاكل جميع الطلبة بالجامعة الاسلامية للتكنولوجيا بجمهورية بنغلاديش، والمكانة الكبيرة التي يحظى بها في اروقت الحرم الجامعي " أكيد الشخص المناسب في المكان المناسب
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam
عضو
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Familiarization with Arabic texts   Familiarization with Arabic texts Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Dear contributor,In line with what U ve mentioned, I thank U for the information about IUT.In fact, my being a member in the disciplinary C. has given me a real chance to try out my experience in dealing with such issues... .Here, I present this success to the Department of English at Omar Almukhtar Uni. Derna - Branch (to the Head of Dep. Dr. Adil Anaiba and to all staff esp. Mr. Abu Sheiha). 
راشد الصرماني

عدد المساهمات : 11
نقاط : 20
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/10/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Familiarization with Arabic texts   Familiarization with Arabic texts Emptyالخميس فبراير 18, 2010 3:43 am

thanx mr.ahmed alot of progress

Familiarization with Arabic texts
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
•·.·°¯`·.·•مـنـتـدى إيـرآســـآ درنـة •·.·°¯`·.·• :: •·.·°¯`·.·•درنة بكل آلآلوآن •·.·°¯`·.·• :: درنه الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: