•·.·°¯`·.·•مـنـتـدى إيـرآســـآ درنـة •·.·°¯`·.·•
{ نورت } ... آلمنتدى ضيفنآ آلكريمـ
{ نورت } ... آلمنتدى ضيفنآ آلكريمـ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى ايراسا .::. شعارنا درنه للجميع و بالجميع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Difficult to stand

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam
عضو
Ahmed Attia H. Elimam

عدد المساهمات : 71
نقاط : 128
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/02/2009
العمر : 64

Difficult to stand Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Difficult to stand   Difficult to stand Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 30, 2009 8:54 am

Hello wvwrybodyI am calling the attention of all students of English department to contribute to this window so as to open a new door for more discussion for all of thgose who have the motivation to learn more. As a moderator to this section, I invite all our students who may have some questions in the Englisidh area of expertise. In addition, I am also calling the attention of all of those who may have the ability to write about their experience in English. I mean English language. Derna is the city of intellectuallity and from this, I find it very extraoriordinary for those who told me personally that they will contribute and add something. Long time has passed and I am still waiting for them to prove that their English can be translated into words. Being unhappy of this section of the poor contributions to this section, I find it very difficult to continue but the reallity is that I am very punctual to all who are very active like Taqee Aldeen who is sacrificing all time and efforts to come closer to all who seek progress and improvements. How long dear Taqee we can sustain and struggle for such high level of participation! I know you will say yes. Yes with the meaning not toi give up. Here I say, I will always be available and ready to prove that I am serious and very passionate about this English Section. Wa Al Sallam.  
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://mathaba.net/authors/elimam/
askmeforit

عدد المساهمات : 6
نقاط : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/06/2009

Difficult to stand Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Difficult to stand   Difficult to stand Emptyالإثنين فبراير 22, 2010 6:56 pm

hi
i am a new to this forum and i have gone through it for a while and i think it is worth a shot! for the time being i am in the USA to study English and i have seen the Americans and their English (which is way different from the British in so many ways). to tell the truth, i didn't have much difficulty using my shattered English to communicate with the Americans. i would say that being addicted to watching American movies and TV series gave me a great advantage over my fellow students. i havn't gone through the infamous (culture shock) as my friends have because( as i think) i was expecting what to see and what to deal with. here is my advice if you ever wanna go outside your small world...you gotta be prepared...culturally at least..this is one of the TV merits that i have always written about in the English department(composition class) now i have come to experience it first hand. i think that it is very helpful...more than you can imagine...well...that's what i want to say for now. i hope you like it
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Difficult to stand
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
•·.·°¯`·.·•مـنـتـدى إيـرآســـآ درنـة •·.·°¯`·.·• :: •·.·°¯`·.·•درنة بكل آلآلوآن •·.·°¯`·.·• :: درنه الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: